Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your best moments of The Big Game!

May 3, 2007
England, Midlands
Hey all,

Decided to make this thread due to the fact that i had some amazing moments today and would like to share them with you, hope you do the same :D

(All rules apply)

You are allowed to post NO more than 3 best moments, Please state what team you were on for us to understand better :)

Example. "North, I ran to the bunker and mowed them all down"

My best moments:North, we were not moving up so i decided to run the bridge in the middle of the area i was to the south of Cape town near a bridge with camo over the top, as i ran i got there and about 10 of my team followed my charge - it was great to over power them and watch them run off on all sides ;)

My Funniest moment: North,I was walking happily when i decided to check my gun for paint splats, i looked at my gun when i felt something wrap around my leg (brambles :confused: ) as i continued to walk (thinking it would snap) it tripped me over and i was lying on the floor :eek:

Please comment/ Leave your best moments :)

Thanks,
Jordan

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
HAHAH Bro when you fell over that was the best ;)

My best moments would be
Turning my new etek on, firing it and it working perfect and shooting 270 staight from new, then turning it up a bit and moving up with preacherman,stef and a few other warped lads and hitting 8 or 10.

Funnyest moment was watching my bro (Headshot) falling over the bramble :D

28hazza10

Banned
Feb 4, 2007
shropshire
north:well my best moment has got to be charging a city carnt remember i thnk cape town and i saw that dude with white long hair and followed him and took loadz of them out.:D :D

funniest : me and my teem m8 ned was just walking chattin on the way to cape town and we saw two lads we said "hi ladz" they replied "hey ladz" we kept walking untill i had 2 put my badn back on and looked behind to see them 3 ladz were on there teem :D :D

North

Best moments:-

On some field i think was near jakarta and about 200 of our nothern monkeys over-ran loads of the southen fairies. And i ran out of paint and was talking to my mate, reloading and shooting at the same time and i emptyed my hopper in like 8 seconds with one hand and shot like 5 people out :D all with one hand.

See,... not only women can multi-task.

Funniest moment:-

Watching harry ^^ shoot a marshall because the marshall was chatting away to another marshall.

Or, me and jord ( headshot-uk ) trying to flank the opposite team, we did so well, even went through loads of sinking mud and got filthy.. then we ending up at the same place we started :D wasnt thinking :rolleyes:

Jord :D

P.s. nice choice of thread jord

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
North: When the big battle for Moscow right outside our HQ was going on, me and some other guy (Don't know his name, was wearing a yellow eclipse top I think) did a charge at the South team, took about 3 - 4 out between us I think and then swiftly got lit up. The pain, the bruises, the FUN!

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
North: When the big battle for Moscow right outside our HQ was going on, me and some other guy (Don't know his name, was wearing a yellow eclipse top I think) did a charge at the South team, took about 3 - 4 out between us I think and then swiftly got lit up. The pain, the bruises, the FUN!
The pain, the bruises all i can see now :D

Nah was a great day!

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
shouting 'stop shooting - fire'. only for everyone to stop then continue. not realising the forest was burning down