Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your local HPA filler

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Idea for this is you state Town its in first, followed by full address (with postcode if possible), and price for refill.

Northampton

DIVE Northampton
33 Harlestone Road,
Northampton
NN5 7AB

01604 586156

£4.75 per fill

Mods, if you could flag this, I think it could help all to have a nice juicy list

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I would say to add whether or not you need to bring a fill rig

You can get fills at virtually any dive shop in the UK, it's just a matter of them being willing to fill paintball cylinders

(the refusals are likely to be lack of knowledge of paintball cylinders or a suspicion of what someone is going to be doing with a marker away from sites)

I understand the use of air off site when you have been servicing or upgrading etc, however most of the time you can have some leftover air at the end of an event. This should cover leak tests and a few shots (if you have a safe/legal place you can shoot)
The exception would be the final session when organisers switch off compressors, so if you are empty at game end then that's it
There is also a school of thought to drain air before driving home - this takes away compressed air being transported and stored. But you wouldn't tend to drain free air then buy air

With the cost of fills at dive shops you can tend to fund a spare cylinder (a 3000psi aluminium should be available for £35 or less)
That's 7 paid fills. This goes back to my argument for new starters when people tell them to buy fibre cylinders from the start or they have 'wasted' money as they will upgrade soon after. A spare cylinder if you upgrade is never a waste

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I beleive you're supposed to store cylinders with at least some pressure in them, this is certainly true of diving ones.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Swindon

JC Scuba
Unit 2 Scuderia House
Newcombe Drive
Hawksworth Trading Estate
SWINDON
WILTSHIRE
SN2 1EG
01793 727238

£5.50 for a 12l 300bar dive tank.

Reactions: MorphMann

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I beleive you're supposed to store cylinders with at least some pressure in them, this is certainly true of diving ones.
Correct, it should not be totally drained to ensure there is a little pressure to keep the valves sealed, avoid damp etc

Many will drain down a fair bit so they are not tranporting at high pressure

Note when transporting compressed air (as an individual) there is not a legal requirement for displaying the green diamond, but the fire brigade would prefer it. If you have an accident and the brigade are rescuing you they will back away if they find unknown cylinders
I recommend a magnetic sign so you can remove it

If you are in a company van / car etc then all the legislation applies

Last edited:
Reactions: MorphMann

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
I would say to add whether or not you need to bring a fill rig

You can get fills at virtually any dive shop in the UK, it's just a matter of them being willing to fill paintball cylinders

(the refusals are likely to be lack of knowledge of paintball cylinders or a suspicion of what someone is going to be doing with a marker away from sites)
Fair point and well put. All of the ones I will put on here have there own kit, and I have spoken to about refilling.