Your Marker pic Thread

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
FAO Cube

Originally posted by 7lash
Dude,

If you want the warp mod, just ask. Yours won't be the first as we added it to a few at the 'Cup, but you were certainly the founder member of the PeWF (the Peoples eBlade Warp Front). :D
Would this be a bad time to point out that your colleagues at Planet have told me that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I to put my Warp Feed onto my shiny new Eclipse eBlade Cocker. Oke even threatened violence!

May want it when I upgrade my other cocker though :D

BTW

1. Thanks for the push out of the mud today mate, think it was you and some of the guys from Nitro helping out....much appreciated, thought I'd never get home.

2. The eBlade rocked, pity my performance didn't match it on the day, but there you go. It is without a doubt the finest combination of trigger and marker I've ever shot.

Very nice work!

Now please stop making them so I can have a bit of an advantage for a while;)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip

Should be mine in a few days :D

And Cube, get a landrover :p
Is that Juds marker?

Thinking about a Landrover, though I saw a few 4x4 getting stuck as well. The one Flash and the guys pushed out next to me thought he'd be clever and try and force down the side of me, got stuck over powered it and nearly side slipped straight into the side of my car.:mad:

Obviously not heard of Low ratio 4WD:confused:

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Cube
Is that Juds marker?

Thinking about a Landrover, though I saw a few 4x4 getting stuck as well. The one Flash and the guys pushed out next to me thought he'd be clever and try and force down the side of me, got stuck over powered it and nearly side slipped straight into the side of my car.:mad:

Obviously not heard of Low ratio 4WD:confused:
Yup, its his, nearly mine :)

Landrovers are no good without powersteering, anyway...most of them dont know about the dif lock...they think it just looks pretty.

Jules

D
Sep 25, 2002
Bath
Virgin Matrix lcd

Here is my virgin matrix lcd, just waiting to be customized and the re anodized. She's still a beaut tho :)