Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zick Kit etek

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
will A zick kit taken from an ego 09 fit in an etek 1? because right now, i have one from an ego 09, and one for etek on the way, but as im not home i cannot test it. so lemme know?

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
im pretty sure it won't, because the etek rammer is diferent to that of an ego. but its probably best to check it, but you can sell the ego zick kit if it doesn't fit. if they both fit and you are looking to sell one then i'd be interested as i'm looking for a zick kit for my etek 2

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
surely the zick kit is universal, just like the cure bolts? So it'd fit in eteks and egos? or am i completely wrong here? :p

On the internet i found that people have been saying the dimensions are different, so it wont apparently (ill check tomorrow) makes sense though, why else would they sell an etek zick kit? and arn't the cures only transferable if you use the original bolt pin?

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Zick kits are marker specific(ish).

The zick kit that exists for the Etek 1 and 2 are etched with the word Etek on the rammer. This zick kit will NOT work with Ego's, which uses their own kits. They're not interchangeable, or universal.