Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zick Kit

fezter

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2007
swindon
hi i was thinking of getting a Zick Kit for my etek2 is it worth getting one or better getting a cure bolt3 thanks for your help in advance cheers

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
they both do different things.

the zick (zero kick) rammer will, obviously kick down on kick, making it easier to shoot the marker on target more consistantly.

the cure 3 reduces paint breaks through chops.

i'd recommend the zick - it does exactly what it's meant to. had one fitted to both my ego7 and etek2.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Would suggest the opposite :D

Got a zick kit in my ETEK 2 and notice very little difference in noticable kick.

Had the stock bolt in my ETEK and broke the odd ball, however since having a cure 2 and now a cure 3 I haven't broke a ball in 4 tourneys :)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I'd recommend the bolt for sure. The zick kit is more of a comfort thing. I like them a lot, and if you play back then you'll notice the difference when putting down lanes, but not really when snapping. Whereas the bolt will make a significant difference every shot.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
Would suggest the opposite :D

Got a zick kit in my ETEK 2 and notice very little difference in noticable kick.

Had the stock bolt in my ETEK and broke the odd ball, however since having a cure 2 and now a cure 3 I haven't broke a ball in 4 tourneys :)
i didn't say not to get the bolt ;)

i just liked the feel of the marker better when shooting with the zick.