Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£100 Marker & Apex2

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Hiya mate, um.... not 100% into pumps. Also looks like you've had not much interest. I'll take it if you add some monies, would prefer cash though. Got anything else that you'd be willing to trade?

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Done. I'll PM you stuff in a second :)
doesnt the above quote mean you have accepted my offer? you also sent me paypal details via pm.

so you want to go back on the deal for the sake of a fiver paid sometime in the future after I offer you your asking price and to pay immediately?!

i have requested paypal cancel the transaction but if it does go through I will want my money back.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
doesnt the above quote mean you have accepted my offer? you also sent me paypal details via pm.

so you want to go back on the deal for the sake of a fiver paid sometime in the future after I offer you your asking price and to pay immediately?!

i have requested paypal cancel the transaction but if it does go through I will want my money back.

If the PayPal payment has come through, I will of course, refund. However, Although you offered me asking price, this offer was exceeded - yes, by a fiver, but as I said, money is money. I believe that I'm fully within my rights to do that.

As for sending you details via PM - yes, i did do that. But - when you offer was exceeded, I again PM'd you telling you that circumstances had changed and that your offer was exceeded. I also tagged you in my last post to make sure you knew.

As I said, I believe I'm fully within my rights to do this, but if you'd like a mod to come in, feel free.

Reactions: cheyenne