Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

03 Shocker Air Efficiency

Mgold500

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
I just got an 03 shocker and from what i've heard those things are gas guzzlers. I just read about this new thing called the Supercharger High Efficiency Bolt/Kit from Smart Parts for the 03 shocker and i was wondering if anybody knows where i could find one :confused: b/c i don't wanna run outta air during a game b/c i play back for my team. So if any1 knows where i could find one of those plz respond to this thread.

CrimsonDragon

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
If you just put a lp tank on the gun you should be fine. Get a tank with an adjustable output and set it for about 190psi and you should be fine with the stock bolt.

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
I have a HE bolt from smart parts & must say it has improved efficiency alot, get about 1300-1400 out of a 1.1 4500,thats with out a full 4500 fill approx 4200psi,can do 6x140's & a full egg from a 3500 fill with a little to spare.
Also its supossed to cure any fsdo not that i have suffered with it, even with the stock bolt,:)

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
The HE bolt is on the smart parts web site http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk/acatalog/store.html

have also heared good things about evolve's 2nd generation bolts,but what put me off personaly is I had also heared(not fact as far as i know) that it runs best with an input of 200psi & a lower dwell & i didn't want to run mine that high without a lpr & couldn't justify the extra cash needed.
Also think the marker is more consistant over the chrono with a lower input & larger dwell at least it seems to be :)

Mgold500

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
The websites ur all giving me are European, i live in the US, would they be able to ship to the US or would they be able to do it through the US Smart Parts if i ordered it from that site?