Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

04 Vikings x2 and spares, Halo b x2 and spare shells, egg2 and more.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
A job lot of a brace of 04 AKA Vikings with spare eyes and triggers and pressure set tool and instructions. The whole lot for £480 delivered.

This one has a Tadao board and is pretty emaculate,

This one has the standard WAS board, has a leaky micro line elbow but the marker works fine though cosmetically a bit battered.

As is traditional with these things the crappy standard barrels come with them if you want them.

Pressure setting gauge and tool and spare eyes and triggers and a spare board and printed manuals and instructions.

2nd job lot, 2 halo b hoppers and spare shell, board and speed feed. £70 for the lot delivered.

This one has cranium shell and v35 board.

This one has standard shell and board but has rip drive.

spare shell and original board and speed feed

Egg2 with z board, original board and a spare battery door, £25 delivered.

Old school Maxflo reg, offers making it worth me posting it to you.

6x elastic pod holders (unused) offers making it worth me posting them to you SOLD

I prefer payment by pay pal but my prices don't include pay pal fees so add 4% or make it personal payment.

Last edited:

Mrfwoosh

Jan 26, 2013
Bod. would you be willing to hold the hoppers until my mate gets back to me? looking to see if he will go halves as cant afford them on my own! Shouldn't be more than an hour mind for him to reply to my text!

He's got back to me. He's not looking for one atm so that's me out.
good luck

Last edited:

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
don't suppose you're willing to sell 1 viking are you, i miss my old one and wish i'd never sold it.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i'll offer £300 for the pair n bits. (currently max i have to spend)

edit..... and i'll chuck a minty nxt in the deal too.

Last edited:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
i'll offer £300 for the pair n bits. (currently max i have to spend)

edit..... and i'll chuck a minty nxt in the deal too.
Sorry not looking for another gun (being currently unemployed i can't see me playing much and i have a 06 borg anyway) and i think i've realistically priced them so £300 is way too low.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
no worries, the offer is there if you change your mind
Can't go any higher as that's the max i have. beautiful markers... if they were milled i would have found the cash to go to asking