Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

06 cyborg upped for sale uk

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006

06 cyborg used but in very good condition (except the noid which is shot i.e. it needs a new noid) the upps on the gun are, cp on/off,hybrid bitch grips,custom trigger and the shorter version of cyborg bolts also has light weight internals, clamping feedneck and an upgraded board(dont know which one). the gun is very accurate and very efficent it has the standard barrel which is a matchstik which may i say i was very impressed with.£240 posted

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
can turn the gun on lights come on but the noid does not click the new noid is about £40 will get the exact price asap

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
to be honest i am not the best with guns so try not to take them apart but the laser eyes work if that helps

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
as a guess i would say the tape is to cover the eye cables running from the eyes to the board. perhaps the grips are smaller than the stock ones thus leaving the cables/wires showing more.

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
marker is in really good condition, tape is because of the new grips there is a small gap where the eye wire is. ek baller will vouch for me aswell as most people from npf