Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 of 1 pooty g6r £650 posted open to trade plus cash

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
it seems that Geo 3's go for about 600 at the moment and with the shaft kit you could probably get an extra 25. so if it helps, i'll give you £30 cash to sweeten the pot

Reactions: jcooke

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
it seems that Geo 3's go for about 600 at the moment and with the shaft kit you could probably get an extra 25. so if it helps, i'll give you £30 cash to sweeten the pot
What's the condition like mate? I will have a think as I would need to take into account that I would have to pay shipping twice as it would be sold on. If it was in hand It would be different matter.

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
I will pay shipping for both markers this time. and you would only have to pay when you sell it on. It's in tip-top condition. about 40,000 shots so nicely broken in. a little barrel tip wear and a little asa wear but nothing other than that

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
I will pay shipping for both markers this time. and you would only have to pay when you sell it on. It's in tip-top condition. about 40,000 shots so nicely broken in. a little barrel tip wear and a little asa wear but nothing other than that
Ok could you get me a picture of the wear on the asa? The barrel tip does not bother me as that is standard on most used guns. So let me get this straight, you pay for postage and £30 on top?

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
i'll give £40 total because i think that should be enough for shipping, but yes that is correct.
It's not really wear more just one small mark, i think its just anno fade. other than that, not a mark on the gun.
Pictures of the gun: