Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 Off Red 3D Skulls Xbox Controller

BOLDY

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2005
Weston-Super-Mare
Me and a mate build xbox and PS3 controllers. This one is our new design controller Built as Skulls & War.

1 Off Red 3D skulls shell
Blue LED lights round guide button
Special edtion 3D Grenade guide button
Bullet ABXY buttons
Shotgun shell D-Pad

All built and tested

Looking for £50 ono posted. This is more to cover the cost of the parts used to build the controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: scott_peters

BOLDY

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2005
Weston-Super-Mare
Is this the only one you have for sale?
Sorry Alfanje.
It is the only one we have built for sale currently. We have other xbox shells available that we're looking to build up to full controllers but that takes cash flow.
When we build we tend to sell one build one, unless we are building a specific controller for someone.

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
Sorry mate, for some reason i didnt see that you'd already replied to the thread a few days ago.

I really like the look of the controllers. I may well have to wait until nearer to xmas to get the funds as theyre a bit out of my budget atm. What would be your best price if i were to take 2?

Also, do the controllers offer any sort of unfair advantage - i.e. are they considered as modded controllers?

BOLDY

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2005
Weston-Super-Mare
Sorry mate, for some reason i didnt see that you'd already replied to the thread a few days ago.

I really like the look of the controllers. I may well have to wait until nearer to xmas to get the funds as theyre a bit out of my budget atm. What would be your best price if i were to take 2?

Also, do the controllers offer any sort of unfair advantage - i.e. are they considered as modded controllers?
No no unfair advantage unless we add the rapid fire/jumpshot/crouch trigger mods into them

PM me on either here or facebook group page and we can look at your requirements. As each controller is different. We try and keep costs down by building everything at cost price. We mainly do this for the fun of it

Baggins

Volatile!
Nov 6, 2012
Derbyshire
No no unfair advantage unless we add the rapid fire/jumpshot/crouch trigger mods into them

PM me on either here or facebook group page and we can look at your requirements. As each controller is different. We try and keep costs down by building everything at cost price. We mainly do this for the fun of it
Interested in a controller could you pm me with what mods i could have?