Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 on 1

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
The best thing is probably to be somewhere they dont expect you to be. If you can move from one bunker to another with out them noticing, and then do it again, you are likely to be in a position horizontal to them. then wait to take them out.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yeah, too right

yeah but he was crap!!! he wanted a rematch, but i was a bit hot and flustered. it shows you that its not all firepower!, my stock wgp cocker against an ir3, ok it may have been a bit lucky, but i still shot him in the back!!

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
I was playing against a team mate (Richard Kirke) and he kept moving without me seeing, and so I kept trying to move up on him, being really sneaky, only to get shot right on the side of the head. Again and again. It must have looked so silly. There am I, trying to be sneaky, and he's just calmly waiting! :)

Oh, and get shot in the temples and you feel all wierd. Not pain, just sort of dissasociation. really wierd. Anyway, good luck Whitecross. Let us know how you get on.

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
guys it was a joke. If you think about the amount of time it would take to first of all shoot a ball and it to reach its top height before coming down, then by the time you had shot two balls, he would be over the top of your bunker smiling at you.

If you could do it though, it would be a way of making sure that the ball didnt bounce...it would hit with exactly the same speed it left the barrel (give or take 2 fps). Straight on top of the bonce...ouch!

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Weakest Link

If you could do it though, it would be a way of making sure that the ball didnt bounce...it would hit with exactly the same speed it left the barrel (give or take 2 fps). Straight on top of the bonce...ouch!
Or go straight into the watching crowd and take out a few eyes or even take down a few planes.

Shooting straight up in the air is just stupid and should NEVER be done, netting isn t put above our heads for a reason, because no1 is supposed to be shootin skywards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mak D