Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 on 1

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Originally posted by Robinator

p.s best thing to do in a 1on1 is to move when they are unawares...push the supair bunker as you leave so it looks like you are still in there and light them up from the side when they try to mug you (TG ;) )
Robin
Arn't i good for sharing my Zen- Kung Fu tricks with you, and what do i get in return? Shot thats what :p :D

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
twas funny though....

nothing more satisfying than seeing the bunker you just left still being pummeled and realising he still thinks i'm in there...oh the fun to be had!
Props to Tommy for charing his zen-kung fu shiznit with me...suppose i better put "sponsered by tommy's new found wisdom" in my sig then ;)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I dont smell nothing........

Must be your upper lip son!!!

joe bob

copyright '03
On a 1on1 Off the break I made it to the standup bunker, then i kept shooting as i ran to the 50 I hid there for five minuts waiting for him to pop up, then he did wandering where I was, I fired a string my bolt got stuck, then i surrendered so I wouldnt have gotten lit up like a christmas tree :(

It was sad

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
well the 1 o 1 happened yesterday, it was best of 3, with one hopper and only 1 minute a game. i lost, i was up against sum guy all dressed in dye clothing, not that helped but i tried the advice given, but when it comes down to it, it is just pure intense adrenaline, luvved it a lot.
thanks for the advice.