Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1972 VW Beetle - Ideal for rat project - Tax Exempt! 12 Months MOT

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
1972 Beetle - Red Oxide *non-porous matt finish paint* Interior is gloss baby blue. Red oxide gives it a rusty look, without being rusty!!!
about 120k on the shell + 80k on the engine.

Great fun, drives and pulls so well. front tyres can scrub when loaded up as she's a bit low...needs smaller wheels/tyres or to come up a bit. no so low it's been destroyed on every bump though!

Very ideal for a rat project, minimal rust, only iffy bit is some rust to the rear valance below the engine cover, this can be re-placed with a weld-in panel for around £50max
throw a roof rack on it, lovely :)

Had a 1303 engine conversion last year (from a 1.0), full rebuild. Brand new solex carb & new 009 Dizzy. Just had a 500 miles service!! Front disc brake conversion, also washers. Nice CD Player ready for some decent speakers. Whacked some ratty air-horns in it for those days you find yourself on PRIVATE land...very entertaining. (la cucuracha theme, don't know it...look it up. mega scene points)

All conversions and paint colour has been registered with the DVLA on the V5, nothing dodgy.

Low on shocks & adjustable beams. Running a dragster stance with slightly higher profile tyres on the rear, looks very good. On Grey beetle GT wheels.

Loads of history, old photo's of it's previous life. Loads of spares, floor pans, boot lids, bumpers, parcel shelve & hundreds of odd bits and bobs.
No scary holes in the floor, has had some welding and will need more in the future, but i fixed it to pass it's MOT. She's got 11 months on the ticket and is great fun. It won't need loads, just odd small bits.

Needs a new home, i can't afford to keep her here & i want to get back into the game.

sell for £1350ovno as she stands, drive her away with proof of insurance.

Thanks. Jack.

PS: I also have a 1997 Dragon Green Polo 6n 1.6 GLX. (8 valve)
1 Owner from factory, ...my dad.
60,000 miles on the clock, FSH, Tax & MOT
PAS, ABS, A/C, Automatic Gearbox
a few bumps and scrapes, nothings perfect though.

Will fully service before it goes, just had 3 brand new tyres and a track-rod + end. Perfect paintball car, small, economical and fast enough to get you to training on time in the morning when you wake up too late!

£850 cash takes it.