Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1st walkon What to do and what not to do / essential kit...

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Just bring all the essentials, gun, paint, clothes, spares, air bottle, mask etc. Always have fun, talk to people, play fairly, ask for help with air filling if needed etc and you'll be fine, you'll have a great time :)

Reactions: Alexis Jones

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Chat to everyone, get involved in your games, communicate and above all else Enjoy yourself!

Also as above, Marker, Bottle, Hopper, Clothing, Mask, Spare pair of Socks/Shoes can be a must depending on where you play.
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it or to know where things are like the filling station or how to fill etc.

Any problems with your marker/kit aswell, don't be afraid to ask someone to help if you are unsure whats wrong.

Also try not to overshoot, it's easily done but in my opinion ruins a Walk on, as it's meant to be more relaxed and fun.

Oh yeah and a Battery (If your marker/hopper uses one)
Check your kit before you leave, last thing you want is to turn up missing something you wanted.

EDIT: As Bolter said a Towel or two is a good idea aswell, and maybe a Microfiber or two for your mask.

Hope this helps and that you enjoy it.

Thanks

James T

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Try to arrive a little early, and introduce yourself to whoever organises the day. They should be happy to give a quick run down and show you around.

Reactions: MorphMann

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
I have a small list so far just wondering what you would all add

marker, bottle, loader, mask, playing top/pants, TOWEL, spare cloths for end of the day (shoes as well), hat, warm jacket (its the YPC christmas walkon)

money for paint.

any additions?

Luke

Reactions: Bolter

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
the battle pack and pods are something i am going to have to beg/borrow/steal lol. the barrel sock however is already in my marker box