Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 way radio's at the N v S

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
whats the script with radios. i know that the generals are in contact with the troop commanders etc and obviously ( i hope!! ) the marshalls will have radios but can we bring more along or not?

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
I can't see why they would be a problem.
Tyger says ( and if anyone knows, he does ;) ) : "If you have 2-way radios, USE THEM. Stay off the ref channel, but radios are an invauable tool. If you don't have a radio, don't worry. You'll just need to organise a group the hard way. "
have fun!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by ciaran.mooney
There could be problems with you picking up the channels the marshals are transmitting on. Suppose they will be rotating channels all day to counteract that though.
Actually, it's a little simpler. If they catch ANYONE using a ref channel, or even think you're on it, they'll just take EVERYONE'S radio away.

In all reality, refs don't have a lot to talk about, and listening in to them won't give you any REAL advantage. Now, on the other hand, if you're into E.W. and you know how to scan channels AND you know where to look, you can listen to the OTHER TEAM. Now THATS real information!

How would I know? I am just THAT good. :p And I've done it, using the radios to drive teams in the wrong direction.

-Tyger

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Tyger

Actually, it's a little simpler. If they catch ANYONE using a ref channel, or even think you're on it, they'll just take EVERYONE'S radio away.

In all reality, refs don't have a lot to talk about, and listening in to them won't give you any REAL advantage. Now, on the other hand, if you're into E.W. and you know how to scan channels AND you know where to look, you can listen to the OTHER TEAM. Now THATS real information!

How would I know? I am just THAT good. :p And I've done it, using the radios to drive teams in the wrong direction.

-Tyger
He he he!! Now that's my idea of greate radio usage!!#

I'll be bringing along my Motorola Radios with their scanning thingy majigger!! He he he!!

The south will never know what hit 'em!!

:D :p