Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

20 post limit / Need some help in here please

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi admins...

There is this article that a user is selling that I would really like to buy, so I opened a thread in the Newbies section asking for help so that the user could contact me and got closed by some mod... Which is fine, I dont really care about my threads being shut, but the problem is that I was asking for help... One of the reasons people might join this forum is because users sell stuff people would like to buy....

And instead of being posting random comments on all threads, I decided to open one suggesting the user to contact me... So what exactly did I do wrong?...

The article could get sold which would be a total bummer since i've been looking one for a while, so im kinda in a hurry. Is there anything I can do? or could you please tell the user to come and contact me on this thread?

Thanks

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Please, close the thread I just opened on the "newbies" section... it was a mistake... I thought I was standing on the "talk to the mods" section...

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
The 20 post limit is to protect buyers and sellers. If you try and circumvent it I can imagine a ban will be coming your way.

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Yeah, im totally ok with the 20 post limit....

The thing is opened a thread in the newbies section so that someone could please tell the user that I was interested in one of his item, but it got closed.

Im trying to do things right by not posting random comments on all threads, which I know is totally wrong, but instead i'm asking for help.

So I dont really see why a ban is coming my way for asking help

Nov 23, 2013
County Durham
It does not take long to get to 20 posts just start a into thread about your self with some info that you would like to know (eg with hopper shold I go for )

Pepole reply you reply back simples

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yeah, im totally ok with the 20 post limit....

The thing is opened a thread in the newbies section so that someone could please tell the user that I was interested in one of his item, but it got closed.

Im trying to do things right by not posting random comments on all threads, which I know is totally wrong, but instead i'm asking for help.

So I dont really see why a ban is coming my way for asking help
Which is circumventing the rules. Blatantly. Now, you're either trolling or too stupid to realise that you're trying to bypass the 20 post rule. Which is it?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
unless im mistaken he wants the seller to know he is interested and if he could hold it till he gets the post count.... though i could be wrong?

asking for the seller to contact him though yeah its pretty clear it looks like he was trying to bend the rules whether intentional or not

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Which is circumventing the rules. Blatantly. Now, you're either trolling or too stupid to realise that you're trying to bypass the 20 post rule. Which is it?
Not trolling or being stupid...

except when it applies to you ?
Nope... thats why i was asking for help

unless im mistaken he wants the seller to know he is interested and if he could hold it till he gets the post count.... though i could be wrong?

asking for the seller to contact him though yeah its pretty clear it looks like he was trying to bend the rules whether intentional or not
Ok my bad, didnt want to bend any rule...

Please, lock this thread...

Thanks