The Home Of European Paintball

2003 vert feed auto cocker or impulse

Zwitta

Bunker Monkey
Jan 22, 2003
Manchester, UK
www.teamrdx.co.uk
COCKER COCKER COCKER

I'd say cocker all the way... lol. There sweet enough as is, but eventually you can throw an E-Blade on there, and you've got an electro :) I dont know much about the impulse, but I have played with one, and they are damn easy to shoot fast.

Zwitta

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
It all depends on what you want, and what style you play. With an Impulse, you have an entry tournament gun stock, but with a cocker, you need to put loads of mods to get near an Imp. Your call mate, but I personally will always go for electros if going into a tournament because the differences in accuracy (cockers having a small advantage) are negligible compared to the rof in my opinion, and a tricked out impulse will almost always out shoot a tricked out cocker. In a perfect world though, you'd be getting a timmy for they are far superior :D . (just an opinion)

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
joowon49,

"and a tricked out impulse will almost always out shoot a tricked out cocker. "

Dude, I presume you have never shot an E-Blade? Fastest thing I have shot. And you can upgrade a stock with the E-Blade without any other major alterations to ram, sledge etc.

Personally I would choose an Impy because they are easy to strip and fix. I don't understand timing on cockers. What can I say.