Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2011 proto rail not fireing please HELP

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
As it says my proto rail is not shooting :( it has air a new battery and it all plugged in as it should be. Dwell is set at 40 as instructed by the manual as well.

With each trigger pull the noid clicks and a small puff of air comes out the senter hole on the noid but no movement from the internals.

It's not got me stumped. Ne help or insight would be really helpful :D

Thanks dan

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Stupid question but have you tried tinkering with the velocity, etc.?
Sounds to me like the pressure isn't high enough to cycle the bolt.

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
The Proto Rail only runs good on high end batteries like Duracell
Reset to factory settings
Clean and lube the bolt, remember the orings on the inside of the bolt.
Try and ajust the inline regulator. with half a turn and then fire. Repeat until it fires.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4rkm93

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
I've tryed all the above things now and still no luck :( have changed every o ring in the gun so I know there's no air jumping from one chamber to the next. I've even tryed it on a high and low bottle and nothing.

Rang dye and thay said check the battery and the blue o ring inside the the back of the bolt asembaly but still nothing :(

Unless there's nething els to try I will have to take it into dye and get one of there techs to have a butchers.

Thank you everyone for your help, when its fixed I will post up on here so it will help someone els hopeforly

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
So what your saying is that even though you have a fresh high end battery, and the inline regulator (front grip) ajusted akk the way out, nothing happens?
Then there is 2 things left to check.

1) is the air tank pin being pushed in enough?
2) clean and regrease the inline reg. and try again. though I kind of doubt that this would make much of a difference.

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
If your willing to send me the gun I will have a look for you had many of protos I would happily have a look for you

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
Start the dwell at 30, I feel the same as has been said before turn velocity fully in then slowly open until you get some movement. What's the trigger sensitivity set too.