Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

20oz Co2 Bottle

Robertz26

Xbox live tag: Robertz26
May 19, 2008
Manchester
Hi i was just wondering how long if i was to get a 20oz co2 bottle how long would it last before it needs refilling roughly. Im new to this so i dont know this stuff.:)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
depends on the weather, the efficiency of the gun, which depends on the internals and the bore to paint match. so there is no really a way of telling how long the fill will last.:D

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
depends as well on the marker you choose. BUT if you can afford a AIR tank BUY one!!!!
you can easily buy a 2nd hand steel bottle of here for the same or less than a new Co2 cannister.
air will give you more connsistany, better reliability, and less dsmage to the gun its self.

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
yes it would work apart form the internals of the vibe will freeze at high bps which means you will have to wait untill it de freezes before you can use it again.
and about air tanks: steelies go on here for about 30-50 depending on test date
and fiber wrap (better, bigger and lighter) go for about 60-85 ish also depending how long it has untill it needs testing. if you can afford a fiber wrap go for it but if not you'll be fine with a steel tank.

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
absolutly perfect! and de freezing may take 5 mins or 15 mins depending on how cold the weather is.

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
You will get less shots from air than you do with Co2...

The vibe is built to work on both and if you have an anti-shypon tube fitted it should stop most of the freezing!

However most tourament (supair) only use air