Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2k2 eclipse cocker eyes not working

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
Hi all, i have 2k2 planet eclipse e1 blade autococker, i have just fired my marker but will only shoot fast with the eyes turned off, i have cleaned the eyes but still shot the same, do i need to replace them? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
Usually this is caused by dirt on the eyes....;) Use a cotton bud and clean it Off... However on my Karni the eyes only used to work on relect not visual change this setting and try it.... It could also be that your wire is disconnected or it is pinched.... Make sure it isn't by taking the gripframe off..... take the right side of the grips off and check if the gray wire is connected to one of the slots on the top left of the board to make sure its not disconnected!! :) If it still doesn't work try cleaning the BACK of the eye paint or dirt on the back will cause the eye to short and not detect or see a ball in the breach correctly You can try to take out the eye and boil the tip of the eye in water for a couple of mins to clear any paint from the front and back of it.... if this fails take it to a Cocker Tech and they will probably just tell you to get a new set lol :D hope this helps mate.....

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
What paintballs are you using ?
Reflective eyes are famous for not being reliable with some paintball colours.

Do the marker shot with eyes on with no paint, or it doesn't ?
(just trying to find out if the eye are "blind", or always see something; as the problem is different for both these cases).

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
Usually this is caused by dirt on the eyes....;) Use a cotton bud and clean it Off... However on my Karni the eyes only used to work on relect not visual change this setting and try it.... It could also be that your wire is disconnected or it is pinched.... Make sure it isn't by taking the gripframe off..... take the right side of the grips off and check if the gray wire is connected to one of the slots on the top left of the board to make sure its not disconnected!! :) If it still doesn't work try cleaning the BACK of the eye paint or dirt on the back will cause the eye to short and not detect or see a ball in the breach correctly You can try to take out the eye and boil the tip of the eye in water for a couple of mins to clear any paint from the front and back of it.... if this fails take it to a Cocker Tech and they will probably just tell you to get a new set lol :D hope this helps mate.....
thanks i did try cleaning it with a cotton bud, i`ve just checked the wires there connected and don`t seem to be pinched, ive just found a new set of eyes in my spares box so will try these tomorrow, i also have a karni to but that shoots great! ill try and change that relect setting like you said thanks alot mate.

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
What paintballs are you using ?
Reflective eyes are famous for not being reliable with some paintball colours.

Do the marker shot with eyes on with no paint, or it doesn't ?
(just trying to find out if the eye are "blind", or always see something; as the problem is different for both these cases).
I was using frostbite orange/yellow shell but i have marballizer and hangar 18 tour to try it with, it shoots very slowly with eyes on with paint, not tried it without paint yet and was getting double ball drop so i tried a different ball detent and cleaned the eyes but still no joy, ill try tomorrow with all the suggestions if that fails ill bring it down to just paintball shop thanks alot.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Sounds like the eye is faulty

You can check the eye setting (sensitivity) and operation via the board and LED display

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
Sounds like the eye is faulty

You can check the eye setting (sensitivity) and operation via the board and LED display
Ive just changed the eye, can u tell me what sensitivity it should be set at? it was on 255 i will test fire tomorrow cheers for help.

chutts

Dec 1, 2010
Durham
Changed the eyes an tried different paint but still didn't work, so ive just took it to thib to fix it thanks thib!

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
The eyes are working on your marker (values are correct), will need to test it properly and find the problem.