Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2ltr Air Tank Pod Pack

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
As above, is there a pod pack out there I can buy off the shelf that will accommodate a 2 litre air tank?

I have a Guerrilla Air 100ci/2litre tank with myth 2 (slimline) reg and currently I'm using it in a tac vest, which is big and bulky for shorter elimination games! Ideally I'd like something like a 4+ pod pack which will accommodate my tank! I do have a 68ci tank too but like the added bonus of rarely running out on the field that the 100ci brings!

Hopefully theres something out there!

Cheers

Ben

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I suspect not, the 2 litre cylinders are monsters
You may need to opt for cleverness such as a mini backpack etc

There have been pod pack based y harness designs which may allow for a bit of modding for a cylinder

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
Ahh i feared that may be the case! Think I may chase the camelbak style backpack that I saw as an initial idea. I've seen a cheeky camo design that almost matches my PE camo jersey for around £12 on fleabay! Only problem I may encounter is if it sits too low and I then cant wear a pod pack underneath it!
Oh the dilemma! lol

mushuntgrrumble

Dec 10, 2013
Cheltenham
A 3Ltr camel back hydration system will do the job. I've just got the DPM Army issue NSN 845-99-842-7034. Contract # DC1AESL/0174. Tonight I removed the bladder and put in my Toro 2Ltr with refill system which fits with a slight stitch cut to accommodate the tank remote valve. The top pouch zip closes approx 3/4 so a small hole in the bottom of the pouch would be a good thing if playing in the rain to let out water. Get the missus to stitch the ends to stop the stitch from opening. I put a loaded 6pod belt pack underneath with no problems plus an extra 2 in the tank pocket . That's 11200 balls!! The access from the belt are from the sides except the tank area where that is upright. I do not have the 8 pod upright system so I don't know how this sits with hydration pack. Hope this is good info. (I've been sitting with this system on my back on the sofa watching tv for the last half hour and its not too bad) This will be fine for me in NvS.:) COME ON THE SOUTH!!!! (y)

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
or alternativly sell on your 2l bottle in exchange for something like a safer 2l which is alot smaller giving you more options

MoNsTeR

Oct 23, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
Think I'd rather spend £10 - £20 on a back pack than try and get another tank system. Less hassle and if it doesnt work its not the end of the world! Thats the idea I was looking at going for anyway! Glad its worked out for you mushuntgrrumble!

mushuntgrrumble

Dec 10, 2013
Cheltenham
I can pop around tomorrow (tue) afternoon if you want. I'm off work because my boy has fractured his collar bone playing rugby. Yes they did win County Cup:D but I lost my NvS partner:( I can show you the 2Ltr setup and I can view the dam at the same time.