Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

4.5K lightweight bottles

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Hi Guys,

Do you notice the difference with buying a lightweight bottle, sounds silly but once added to the marker, and paint etc added do they really make a difference? One in question is the Ultralights, weighing less than 1KG.

I'm sure the theory and the reality of this is very different after a full day.

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
Hi,

What do you mean lightweight bottle - Stako/Safer or regular carbon bottle compared to steel?

You will notice the difference between steel and carbon bottle. Stako/Safer vs regular carbon bottle - depends on You set.

Regards

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Borrowed my mate's Fuel bottle a while back - I now NEEEEEED one in my life. You will 110% notice a difference, even in play.

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
If You have heavy cocker then You will not notice any difference and it will be waste of money

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
What about other gear? Barrel, hopper? I had Invert Mini with SLY Carbon barrel, Stako bottle, Myth reg and VLocity Jr hopper. It was REALLY light

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
You'll definitely notice the difference with a Fuel SL - lightest bottle on the market and still has a metal liner unlike the the bladder-style Stako and Safer bottles. It's about half a kilo lighter than a standard bottle, makes a real difference.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yes, the lightweight bottles make a massive difference. I ran a stako, I will have one of the fuel bottles when I start playing again.