Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7 man 4th November at CPPS, Penkridge

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
It's that time of year folks, where we can all breathe a sigh of relief; rejoice in our season's victories and put any losses behind us. 7 man is all about the fun.

Many of you already know that the price has been heavily reduced this year to £199 per team. Any funds raised from this event will be going into the pot for all the plans we have for the site over winter, so hopefully you'll come out to support us. I've also made a pact with a voodoo practitioner to sort the weather out. ....I won't go into details, but I hope to black magic it doesn't rain.

We'll be running 2 separate divisions this year, to give everyone a fighting chance at a trophy. Therefore any teams who have played Race2 Prem A or above will be placed in division 1, any teams below that into division 2. Any other teams coming along we'll base it on what level you've been playing at this season elsewhere. ....if you want to step up and play division 1, that's fine, but no sandbagging in division 2 for more experienced teams please!

Gun rules are semi auto and uncapped, old school style.....ONE pull, ONE shot - no ramping or assisted modes allowed and triggers will be checked for bounce!

Fancy dress welcome, prize goes out to the best costume.

We will be having a minutes silence at the start of the day in memory of my team mate and CPPS ref Jeavon Porter Fraser.

Hpac will be there supplying air to 4500psi, and I'll confirm traders next week once we get an idea of what teams will be attending.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or at ainsley@okpb.co.uk, otherwise post up here to confirm your team entry (along with your division) and I'll amend this post accordingly to show the attending teams.

Division 1:

Volatile
Manchester Firm
Birmingham Disruption
Bristol Badgers

Division 2:

Vengeance
Volatile 2
Lucky 15s Mustangs
Lethal formula
Sneaky Snorkels
The Clan
UK Elite (with 5 championship players in the squad)
Care Bears
Spank
Outpost Chester
Quest A.D
Epidemic
Warped
Team Awesome
Samurai MV
Din Eidyn
BZ Academy
Team Ronin
Domination

Last edited:

RazorLine

Din Eidyn - Edinburgh Scotland.
Nov 21, 2011
Bathgate, Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Gun rules are semi auto and uncapped, old school style.....ONE pull, ONE shot - no ramping or assisted modes allowed and triggers will be checked for bounce!
*moan*Urfgcahsefucakl. want to play this so bad, but it's a hell of a trek and I don't think the team has the funds to cover the weekend.

All the best to everyone in attendance though!

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
yeah good idea - I am going to talk to the team sunday to see if they are game but think they will be skint after paris :-P