Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A-5, is it worth it

zman037

Aug 31, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Iam a woodsball player, is an A-5 worth the money? Does it hog co2? What barell would u recomend? Are gernades and mines worth it(playing in woods with a couple bunkers). What gun would you recomend?

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I've used an unmoded A-5 quite a bit. Nice gun. In fact last time used one i won £1000 prizemoney for my club! :D

I don't own one my self though and am thinking of getting one. I would say though, run it off HPA rather than CO2 as in the cold weather, as I'm sure you know, you end up shooting through a big cloud and can't see a thing. I've heard good things about the flatline barrel for the A-5, and it looks mean as well!

Check it out flatline

Steve.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
most of the paint grenades and mines I've seen aren't spectacular
at taking players out. (can scare them out of a bunker though).
But you've a much wider selection available to you in the states.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
most of the paint grenades and mines I've seen aren't spectacular at taking players out. (can scare them out of a bunker though).
But you've a much wider selection available to you in the states.
One good way of clearing buildings is to chuck a load of smoke grenades in, they have to come out for air plus they won't be able to see you coming.

Not a tactic to use on punter days though. We have to be nice to them so that they can have fun and go away and tell their friends how cool paintball is.