Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a big Diamond Wars thanks to....

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
all those that attended! I had an awesome weekend, and I hope you did to!
The missions were fantastic to watch and went pretty much as I pictured them when I wrote them! you guys sure do love blowing stuff up! Shame about the HMC getting clogged in several times throughout the day though!

Special thanks to:

Ledz and his guys from Eclipse - you really turned some of the battles into war

The Apoc Army, strength really IS in numbers, you guys seem to complete every task you were give

Toxic Avengers - well done for winning the MVS no explosion is too big for you guys!

Magued and Mellis from Joy Division, even the HMC couldn’t spot you once you put your Arabis kit on!

London Shock - well...what firepower you brought to the table!

Its been great! no Diamond Wars in August though guys, but we kick things off again on September 27th, if we have high numbers book, we WILL open the whole site again for it!

all the best

Marc Lavelle
Diamond Wars Organiser
National Paintball Fields
gurkha@nationalpaintballfields.com
0121 327 3961

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Thanks to you too!

Thanks for the awesome event! Im sure i speak for all the guys from Apoc when i say we had a great day and enjoyed the tasks we had!

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the awesome event! Im sure i speak for all the guys from Apoc when i say we had a great day and enjoyed the tasks we had!

Good stuff! The Colonel sends his regards! Would be happy to have you's guys any time (I STILL cant believe it took you guys so long to realise it was a FREE bar!!)

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
haha! i didnt even go to the bar! (damn some lazy people not getting me some pimms) but i think alot of us had stocked up before we got there anyway so i dont think there was many people that bothered untill theirs was gone :p

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Hi Gurkha!
As another Apoc player I can say we all had a great time and enjoyed playing the USDE and achieving victory!
Thanks for looking after us and FREE BAR?!!!! :D I had enough Jack D's to keep my going all night!