Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A good 2nd marker?

spares

Well,

You have to ask yourself what you want a spare marker for. Perhaps the obvious thing to do would be to buy a better marker say a cocker or an angel. Then you have a spare (the spyder) should you have a problem with your marker.

If you just want a spare so that if somebody else wants to play you have a marker for them too, then you'll need a full set-up so you'll probably be thinking a cheaper marker (say another spyder), coz you'll need hopper, air etc too.

Richard

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
nearly *LOL*

its a 0.8 litre bottle and i got about a hopper and (quite luckily) 2 pots out of it. now with the imp and a 1.5 litre bottle...hmmm...never got it empty till now cause im not that good at fast triggering but hopper and 5 pots goes, i think

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by kidzero
nearly *LOL*

its a 0.8 litre bottle and i got about a hopper and (quite luckily) 2 pots out of it. now with the imp and a 1.5 litre bottle...hmmm...never got it empty till now cause im not that good at fast triggering but hopper and 5 pots goes, i think
one of my team mates had a sweeeeet impy, like every upgrade there is and all those lpr things etc etc (sorry dont know jack about impys) and he has a 4.5k max flo 1.5l bottle, he goes through a few games without playing, and shoot lots of pots each game!! it shocks me that a 1.1l 3000 only gets me 900 shots:eek: soon to go up with help from evo ram:)