Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A great welcome to the paintballing world

SASking

1 shot 1 kill
I have just started paintballing and knew absolutly nothing except I really wanted to do it! so I would just like to say thank you to everyone who takes notice of what you say and gives you help. It is so far a very freindly but competitive sport.

I would like to say thank you to Just Paintball (north uk) as the lads and lady there were very helpful, told me what I needed to know and there service was excellent.

I feel this sport can olny get stronger and better!

thank you paintballing world!

Wesley

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
WOW. u hav only just started paintball and u hav a G7.LOL u must b in it for th long run.. goodluk mate..is the G7 brand new????

SASking

1 shot 1 kill
Yes the marker is brand new, i bought it from just paintball! they have really good deals.

As for where I play, im just getting started so ill be going along to the northern quarter (near manchester airport). as for on the field, ill probably be front as im quick on my feet and im only 5'6ish so im low profile

ginge2000

SMOKE THEM FOOLS
Oct 21, 2003
stalyvegas, so manc
Visit site
big welcome mate

welcome to the great world of paintball, and well done by getting a decent marker to start with.

were playing at markie c place next week if you fancy coming down, also we train at wrexam alot aswell.

SASking

1 shot 1 kill
LOL, slight change of subject, but yeah i like to think so :p
Its my name iv used for gaming for about 6 years so i thought i would transfer it over to paintball. Im a big SAS fan, I love how they work as a team and how mentally and phyisically strong they are, they should be everyones role model

SASking

1 shot 1 kill
alright mate, yes im going there on saturday, should be a good day! cant wait, you lot can show me the ropes, show me how to play properly hopfully, lol. whats your name so i can look out for you, ill be the one who hasnt got a clue, scratching my head with a blue/black G7