Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A serious request, please help if you can.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Shouldn't be too hard :D Its the injection moulding thats the bitch, it takes forever to do :s

The electronics would be simple enough for you to do :D :D

Cowboy

have you mailed bully yet

Market value

growth of paintball

rec to tourney players are all figures Bully can give you

you might find it very handy to get hold of a copy of the lastest site survey the figures are as accrate as possible considering a minority of sites fill them in but they will give you figures ect to base things on.

Market values for product ask the companys or if they are limited all the companys figures are open to public assess to what degree i don't know but we must have at least one accountant baller or some one more familuar with this than me.

Catoluges did you not pick any up at campaign you should find every one will be happy to send you info and catauloges

It would also be a good idear to check patents ect and make sure your not infringing on any thing these are only issued on a country to country basis, ie you have to register in each country so very expencive.

:(

Chris might I sugest you complie a short hopper survey and post it on a link some were we can fill in easily on line. That way it will only cost us some time I am sure most people would be happy to help you with this.

Just a few idears.............

Commpon complaints, any thing that broke, makes used, price paid, were purchased, new or second hand, ect you get the idear the good thing about this also is you get loads of brownie point for researching it.

If you ask permission from Blakey and got your act togther pronto you could have them at shoot the rain bow loads of ballers.......... lots of feed back.

just one tired person's opinon good luck sparklie

As one who has done some plastics in her time good luck vacum is sooooooooooo much fun done some injection stuff and other bits and lots of sculture simmlar princaples.

Have fun see you at the weekend with questionare, piccys don't tell me you go one of me getting changed o

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
why......on earth!!!!! would i have a picture of you getting changed????????

i mailed Bully, Chuck and loads every company i could think of. loads of good stuff off the warpig site, will do questionairs for on here and for at STR.

P.S. sparklie.................me and cooks.......cooks and I....will be dressing up as school girls at STR so can you help out with some of the stuff.............as i seem to have thrown away all my schoolgirl outfits;) just stuff like a wig for example, would look pretty bad without it. There, with you and my gf helping i cant but look sexy:D ;) :p

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Market values for product ask the companys or if they are limited all the companys figures are open to public assess to what degree i don't know but we must have at least one accountant baller or some one more familuar with this than me.
One "Training to be an accountant" 'baller coming up :)

If the companies are Public Limited Companies (PLC) then all you have to do is contact them and they have to send you a copy of their published accounts for the last fiscal period (last 6 months or complete financial year)

That might not be exactly right (Remember im still learning all this stuff, and we haven't done much on Accounting Law yet :) but its a good attempt at looking like I know what im talking about :D

FUBAR - Breaking the Accounting Mould :D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I am impressed FUBAR. Just graduated from Uni in Accounting and Finance so I feel your pain :D

Chris Try writing to company house if you cannot get the accounts you wanted from the companies themselves. All companies must submit a copy there although I think its costs money to retrieve accounts, not sure about that one. Maybe something like £15 a set of accounts?

Good luck woith your project. Have you though about on-line questionnaires on here, or maybe interviews with members of the companies you have wrote to for advice? Nothing like a lot of primary data to give you a good mark :D