Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A tour through "some" of the stuff in my basement...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I'm back on the 18th for Christmas, but leaving again on the 27th IIRC.

Looks like you are still playing? I'm desperate to get back for a Millennium event and see some old friends.

Either that or get yourself out for one of the big events over here. The Scenario's can be a blast if you can't pull a team together for one of the tournaments. Just ask any of the Planet guys. :D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
We are in Ireland from the 22nd so maybe a window before we leave if you are around?

Anyway - me play? Yeah right, I pick up a gun once a year for one event with Ledz and the Sandbaggers. It kind of qualifies me to talk b#ll#cks on here once in a while.

Apart from the slow fingers, cramps, stiff back, hang over, slow legs and slow reactions I've still got it (in my mind).

Its a 'laugh' once a year. Actually, its some paintball that gets in the way of having a laugh with the the guys and having a few beers.

Speak soon bud

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I almost wish I could make it back for the Wurzel bash. That was always the biggest laugh.

Good times.

I really do miss European paintball and the people involved, although I hear (and read) it's not going through the easiest of times either. :(

I'm thinking about heading up to Manchester to say Hi to the Planet guys on the Monday after I get back. Should be a fun drive from Southampton...