Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Very Exhausting Russian Opportunity!

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
certainly does show why they are so good at balling, but all the fitness work is too much. training like that day after day will not benefit as much if you leave a days rest, for the muscles to recover and grow.
like if you start going to the gym, it is alrite to go day after day, if you rotate what you are working on. like legs one day, upper body next.
fair enough if they are doing this, but from what it says on there, it doesnt look like thats the case.

maybe i'm reading too much into this, and im not one who can tell the professionals how to do their job, but its just a thought i had.

if i didnt already have my career planned out and the plan in full effect, i'd take the chance at these trials. LJ what have you got to lose mate, they dont expect you to already be a fitness fanatic and have amazing gunfighting skills and the balling brain of someone like robbo. give it a go, what have ya got to lose?

the picture of the guy when he looks knackered is a classic

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
But I think that it is too much of physics and the players do suffer badly.
The drills already make work the muscles because there is full with sprints, accelerations… and when you add fitness before, it's a little too much. And 5 times per week, the body cannot recover.
Completely disagree. I know 14 year old girls who train to that sort of intensity!
Damn right!! Thats how it should be!!! Sounds cool!!!
Absobloodylutely!

fred1

***fessional Heckler
Sep 25, 2003
GVA Massive
www.rodeurs.ch
You wanna have that kind of physical training.... except harder... go to your local boxing gym! Wanna work on your paintball skills like they do.... go to a bank and ask for a loan...:D

Sounds like heaven.... living in Russia, playing paintball 5 times a week! WAWAWEEWAH

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
What are you doing chasing after 14 year old girls anyway ?
My job Nick, just my job.

Originally when i posted my first reply to this thread I had written a long reply but then for some reason the window closed down on me and i lost it all:rolleyes:

Anyway, the girls in question trained twice a day on tuesday, wednesday, thursday, saturday and sunday. They trained once on monday and had friday as a day off. In the school holidays they normally trained twice a day everyday. Admittedly this was after one year training three or four times a week and then in the second year progressing up but still they were only soft little girls... and some people are complaining that a proffesional team involved in what a large number of people are calling a sport are training five days a week. Big deal!!! Top olympic athletes train 4 to 5 times a day. If the Russkies are truly being sponsored to the extent where they are "Proffesional Athletes" and not just "Pro- Ballers" i would say this is just the start of what they'll be doing later in the year.

Question - how many people on this board who purport to be members of a team that, "Really wants to do well this year." go for a run three mornings a week?