Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aaaargh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay, I know this section of the forum is called 'speak your brains', but it is part of the p8nt talk board. In other words: Please stop wasting my time and that of the rest of the world with mindless gibberish that has f*ck all to do with paintball!
There are too many threads along the lines of 'Oi mate, owzit goin? You at the pub tonoit, or wot?' For this kind of conversation a certain person called Alexander Graham Bell has invented the TELEPHONE, or more recently, some cybernerds came up with stuff like e-mail/icq/aol/msn and what have you!

It's okay to crack the occasional joke, but some of these threads ain't even funny!

Boohoohoo, I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.:D

For real though, I now have the power, and I'm thinking about some serious moderating.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Damn Buddah. Don't pop a blood vessle in da' brain bro. I don't want to see you go back to the hospital again. I don't think I could bear it:(

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Okay, I know this section of the forum is called 'speak your brains', but it is part of the p8nt talk board. In other words: Please stop wasting my time and that of the rest of the world with mindless gibberish that has f*ck all to do with paintball!
There are too many threads along the lines of 'Oi mate, owzit goin? You at the pub tonoit, or wot?' For this kind of conversation a certain person called Alexander Graham Bell has invented the TELEPHONE, or more recently, some cybernerds came up with stuff like e-mail/icq/aol/msn and what have you!

It's okay to crack the occasional joke, but some of these threads ain't even funny!

For real though, I now have the power, and I'm thinking about some serious moderating.
Go for it mate! :D
it'll be good practice for if this board ever gets as popular as PBC/PBnation etc!

I say first for the chop should be this thread :-

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1111

This would achieve 2 things
1) clear up the board of a completly useless thread and
2) Be damn funny to see those precious post counts drop :D:D:D

DO it!!!!!!!!!!

Or do ya not have the guts?? :p

Paul

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hey Bud, now you know what it's like being a moderator, ain't a walk in the park mate is it ?
But I totally agree with you and if you want to delete a thread or two or even fifty, you already have my backing :)
Anyway, all I can say is, that it ain't as bad as it used to be but we still seem to get a fair few. :)
Laters Bud
Pete

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Re: Aaaargh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

Ain't that the truth! I think my e-mail server is about to explode. :D
oh c'mon how hard can it be????

gimmie a day! just 1 day damnit lol then you can all bask in my sweeping reforms!! :D:D

Paul
:D

J

Johan

denk aan je hart Jos!!!!

Je ben net uit het ziekenhuis!!

laterz!! :D

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game

Waaa!!!!:(

Seriously Buddha the cost of a call here in the UK keeps me off the phone! I pay nothing to be on here all night and I pay out the ying yang for a local call! Hey dude take some deep breaths and count to ten! Don't for get to think about your happy place. Sorry for postin about getting directions for tonights PUB meeting! It's a paintball thing we are all gonna be there talking **** to each other! :D :p :D :p :D