Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ADM -03 final standings??

Big up to the guys from Storm and Shock Am for makin the finals!

and the the budda bandits who cheered us on

and not forgetin the guys and girl from the Clan who help out the second day.

Finally to mouse(not sure if thats how u spell it) from the budda bandits and ian from northan outkasts for guesstin for us!!

Role on Toulouse

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Big thanks to the teams at the event, it was an amazing tournament! The judging was good on the whole, the weather was amazing, and the brits abroad did really well.

Congrats to Storm! Sad, Escarmouche, and Illusion for making the finals, and to all the UK teams that made the Semis!

It was a top run event, props to Steve Baldwin and all the guys from the organisational side of the event.

Massive shout out to our sponsors, Draxxus, DYE, Extreme Rage, Race and Belsales, couldnt have got to the finals without your support!

Roll on Toulouse!

sam:cool:

Flaymin

-Cyclone-
Feb 10, 2003
HELLsinki
www.team-cyclone.net
Originally posted by shamrock
Novice
1: Illusion
2: Toratora
3: Sad2
4: System shock

Am B
1: Evolution
2: Hypnotize
3: Escarmouche
4: Metralhas

Am A
1: Scalp
2: Consilium dei
3: Power trip
4: Shockwave am

Pro
1: Dynasty
2: Ugly ducklings 2
3: Tonton
4: Storm
Those i knew already:)

I meant whole standings, thanks anyway.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Storm, Sad, Escarmouche and Illusion - nice work boys (and girls:confused: )

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
and Shock
Sorry - i was very lazy and just copied and pasted your list... Should have congratulated yourself then i wouldn't have missed you off!:D

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Eh...........................well....................we didn t do very well at all. Lost all games on Fri and lost all games on Sat :(

Was our first 7 man and we hadn t even trained for it, our squad was a bit thrown together as well sum players hadn t played in a long time.
We never got hammered out there (well once, cheers Wolf;) ) we were comin very close takin 3-4 players each game, but just couldn t hold out and finish it off :rolleyes:

Well we will be back at Toulose with a full strength squad taking in all that was learned over the weekend and try to put it into practice and see how it works out :D

Weather was great got a crackin tan ;)
And for those who aint been to Amsterdam, you have to go! The amount of gorgeous woman walkin around the place is so unreal, they are everywhere you go...... it's sooo good lol.

Good to finally see Dynasty play and wot a sight it was, their standard of play is truely amazing, when you watch them you realise why they are the best in the business.

Daddy Mak :cool: