Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

advice please?

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
True my pm5 while a lovely gun could be a little fiddly especially in cold weather, however my pm8 with a little lube shot flawlessly. My NT however worked great as long as I didn't alter anything and only put a tiny bit of lube on. Shockers however never seemed to give me trouble free days :(

Adam.bbx

Oct 13, 2013
Thanks a lot for all the help will get my privileges up and try get me. A New toy aha :) cant wait!
Spool valve markers are generally higher maintenance than poppet valve guns. Most of them have to be well lubed before every day's play and they can be a lil more unpredictable. On the other hand the Ego/ETEK range are pretty much bullet-proof reliable, just chuck em in your bag and they'll work next time you get it out. Maintenance is required infrequently and when it is, it's very simple, fast and well documented in the manuals available here.

I wouldn't recommend getting an ego8 or older due to a few slightly more fiddly reliability concerns (QEVs) so get the latest/prettiest you can afford.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Etek or a Mini as said, or hold out and buy a 2nd hand Dam, there was one on UKS a while ago for £200, missed out on that one.