Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice/Suggestions + Good breakout/action pictures?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Edit your first post each time with final designs, I tried to follow the thread to see what you ended up with an got a bit lost.

What I saw was not bad for a first attempt, can give feedback if you like from a mags perspective.

Any I might ban MIkey15, just because..

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Good idea beaker. Ill keep the first post up to date. Ill have the interview up soon, dogs driving me crazy for a walk...

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
No I havent handed it in. We have to produce a magazine of about 12 pages. So far I've done the front cover and the interview article(spread over 2 pages). I would like to just update the thread as my pages progress and see what paintballers think of it, as its aimed at ballers (although its going to be a fake magazine)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Updated content on 1st post. Interview now up, feedback is much appreciated guys:)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I've actually already done that:p, as the main colour scheme for the magazine is white/black/orange. But I didnt like it as much. Ill post it up though, see what people think.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Interview page 2 has been redone. I made use of the empty space and added an advert in there.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/103/joninterviewpage2orangebc5.gif

Sorry for huge size when zoomed in.

(All links are on very first page and will be steadily updated)

List of other pages are in preperations for the uploads.

Feedback/Suggestions/Criticism are very welcome on any of the pages.

PS: If you are reading this thread for the first time, dont bother with the previous pages. They are useless for obvious reasons:rolleyes:

News and Results Name Suggestions
Right well im currently working on my own 'Trashmouth' type of News and Results page/s. But are having trouble on coming up with a decent name for the section.

Heres some of my thought up ones. What do you guys like best. Your own personal suggestions are welcome.

- Eyewitness
- What the !#£@% Going on??

And thats about it really, minds gone a bit blank:p

-Will