The Home Of European Paintball

Ahh yes... Thanks Giving sucks

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Dude
I live in the UK and I wished we had thanks giving. Extra holidays..yes please! Plus you get extra chances to get wildly drunk and generally make a fool of yourself. I am lucky to get 2 days off for Xmas and a day off for new year.

Be thankful for all the time you get off work/college/school

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by crom-dubh
Dude
Extra holidays..yes please! Plus you get extra chances to get wildly drunk and generally make a fool of yourself.

Ain't that the truth! In the US we have a reason to get drunk every month. Take for example Cinco Di Mayo 5th of May. Which is the day Mexico won it's independance! Now why the hell do we celebrate that? Who cares we get to have loads of Mexican beer and food! St. Patty's Day green beer and Green cloths! Another drunkfest!

Oh let's not forget Thanksgiving... Today I am going to stuff myself till the buttons on my pants burst. Then spend the next month trying to get rid of the weight I put on!:D

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I mean in Australia they have the Queens birthday off as a holiday.
We dont and its our fu**ing Queen. Most of the Aussies dont even want a Queen.
Well I say "if you dont want to be in the British empire, then stop having the Queens birthday off!"

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
We do get a load of bank holidays though. 5 guaranteed long weekends per year.

Anyway who needs some lame excuse like birthdays and various dead people to get totally mashed? The fact that it's friday is good enough for me. Or any other day of the week come to that