Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aim???

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Stop trying to look through the hopper :D,you are not superman :D.
Sighting down the top of a gun/marker is for distance shooting. As a marker does not the same range as a gun then you can sight down the side of the marker instead.
It would b better if you read a few more posts on here because all the information you require is there.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Stop trying to look through the hopper. Sighting down the top of a gun/marker is for distance shooting. As a marker does not the same range as a gun then you can sight down the side of the marker instead. It would b better if you read a few more posts on here because all the information you require is there.
Go gentle on the newbies, a few smilies to lighten the mood perhaps :)

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
If you play tourney paintball then when your at the 50 behind an awkward shaped bunker ,then you position your hopper so it isn't in view to the other player ...

Try not to use your hopper to 'aim'....

OK,OK ...I admit ...

Tellin' you the truth I don't really find myself aiming! I fire a few balls off at where I think he will be and about as I fire I adjust the stream to where he really is ! It improves your game as each shot doesn't 'need' to be on target!!!

That's basically what snap~shooting is all about!!!

Your intentions aren't to necessarily 'hit' the player but to get his head in, (I take a deep breath) therefore as his head is in one of your players could move without him seeing him!!!!!!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hoped that answered all your questions,mate (even though you only asked one!)

D'oh!!!!!
:D :D :D

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
You want a big Sniper Scope on the side of your marker!

Hope that helped? (somehow I don't think so!) ;)

Tilt your marker slightly so the hopper is out of the way. If you tilt the marker into the bunker it won't be out getting shot.
Maybe thats more help? :D