Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air bottle!

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
I think im in the right section here. i have a question regarding my air bottle, it was born in 06.

just wondering when i will need it testing and if i can still use it?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I think im in the right section here. i have a question regarding my air bottle, it was born in 06.

just wondering when i will need it testing and if i can still use it?

If it is a Pi rated bottle it should have a 5 year test life, so retest due in 2011, but like Bon said, post up a picture of the label to make sure. If your camera has a macro setting (usually a flower icon) use it to get the best focus. Take the picture in the shade outside without flash to avoid reflections if you can.

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
Ok my flippin phone isnt co-operating at this moment in time so i cant get a picture. will try when i get home next the born date is 09/2006 its a due throttle if that helps at all?

it also says gb on it and has the pi symbol
and i bought it brand new from neil at heaven a few years back.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ok my flippin phone isnt co-operating at this moment in time so i cant get a picture. will try when i get home next the born date is 09/2006 its a due throttle if that helps at all?

Does it have EN12245 on the side? It should do, in which case, 5 years after born date :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!

Retest due 2011 five years from born date!

If toy bought it from Neil than it must be all good ;)