Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Bottle

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
Due to recent injury of my leg and anckle being broken i am having to stop playing this wonderfule game. I have sold all my kit well nearly just marker left know.

The problem i have is that my air bottle is out of test (evil siron) and wondering were is the best place to despose off.

Sorry this might not be the best place for this question but thought mods will now the correct answear to this problem.

Many thanks

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Bottles that fail test at hpac or similar are sawed in half. I assume they're binned afterwards. You need to make sure there's no way it could be filled up and contain pressure.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Due to recent injury of my leg and anckle being broken i am having to stop playing this wonderfule game. I have sold all my kit well nearly just marker left know.

The problem i have is that my air bottle is out of test (evil siron) and wondering were is the best place to despose off.

Sorry this might not be the best place for this question but thought mods will now the correct answear to this problem.

Many thanks
I am sure there will be someone willing to send this to HPAC and get it tested if it is in pretty good condition, pass it on to a old team mate... (WITH A FULL OUT OF DATE WARNING) Thats what I would do.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
Well it ran out of test 2008
i am not sure if it can be re-tested or not
and as you cant sell out of test bottles i am going to dispose of it in the right way

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Yeah dude, you can retest an air bottle twice (every 5 yrs usually) before it's dead, so it might be worth sending it off to hpac to have it tested and then sell it on if it passes.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Yeah dude, you can retest an air bottle twice (every 5 yrs usually) before it's dead, so it might be worth sending it off to hpac to have it tested and then sell it on if it passes.
Actually, you could retest it as many times as you liked within the 15 years of the born date, assuming it passed each time. Just to be completely pedantic.