Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air bottles

CoverlessCam

Nov 28, 2011
Quick question as im new to all this.

Where can i get my air bottle filled and how much would this cost? roughly.

Cheers

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Dive shops, if they have the fittings, may charge a few quid for a fill.
Always fill slowly and check the bottles' pressure making sure you're not accidentally using a 4.5k fill station on a 3k bottle!

Of course if you attend events eg walk on's etc and have paid all fills will be included.

Just as a reminder, air safety training should be undertook before 'messing' about with HPA, it's for your safety and to those around you!

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?132810-Filling-your-bottles

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Your local field should give you a fill if you ask nicely, they most likely will not charge you or if you are playing, as said above fills are usually included in your green fee. But if you go mid-week for a fill, the going rate is £2-£3 :)

Even with air-safety training, you may not be allowed to fill at a walk-on or regular rental day. I have an air safety pass to self-fill to 3k or 4.5k for example, but it's only good for big games like the Super 6.

Some people go for a fill just before the end of a day's play, so they have air to tinker and plink in the back garden ;)

CoverlessCam

Nov 28, 2011
So if I want to go on private land with some friends I should go to a dive shop right? Would they not fill it for me as I have no idea what I'm doing with it?