Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air or CO2?

storm1975

Jul 21, 2005
Manchester
Originally posted by liam the great
cool well i live in aberdeen so there isnt much dive shops around that i no of and i think the site i use uses co2
Ask your local sites what they have. If only CO2 then you don't have much choice but ideally you'd be better using air.

You'll get more consistancy from your marker and lower maintainance as CO2 can freeze internals and o-rings causing things to break.

Air systems are a little more expensive too

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
cool well i live in aberdeen so there isnt much dive shops around that i no of and i think the site i use uses co2
I'm in aberdeen mate (Part of the uni paintball society so there are a fair few of us around), there are 2 dive shops, was down at one this morning getting tanks filled. Which site do you play at btw?

If you need help with kit etc then you can try some of ours, not many of us use co2 ho.

dougie

Clan Army
Mar 29, 2005
scotland
Visit site
just started paint balling and just wanted to know what is better CO2 or air?:confused:
hi bud id say air for you but it can depend on marker and as people have said whats easy for you to get a hold of,what kind of paintball are you into toury or rec?ask the other guyes from Aberdeen good bunch of lads and a few of them on here, thay will keep you right.:D ;) :p laters!!

dev dev

Clarkie killer
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
co2 bottles are alot cheaper than air bottles but if you are planning to play paintball for alot of years,,,air is the one
i started with co2. 6 month later soon switched to air