Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

air system!!

hehaugh

Sep 17, 2006
i have an ion and i need a new air system for it
i would like a 4500 psi but i am not sure what one to get
could any1 help?

A good system to get would be the Pure energy 3000psi 0.8L tank, thants what a few of my friends use on their Ions and they say it works great. But if you want to get a few more shots you could use a 4500psi 1.1L tank, thats what I use can get just over 1000 rounds off that. I wouldn't recommend getting a 1.1L alloy tank though, if you decide to get a larger tank make sure its a fibre wrapped one as the alloy ones are quite heavy. Most 4500psi tanks are fibre wrapped anyway.

Heres a link to a 3000psi 0.8L tank only £70 aswell!
http://www.slothball.com/viewprod.php?displayprod=14

Hope this helps.
Nathan:)

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
ive got one that i might be getting rid of...

Ive got a pmi 1.1L fibre wrap bottle with loads of test left on it, and it comes with a 3000psi preset reg. Its in very good condition- i dont believe it has any scratches on it! it would be about the same price as going for the new aluminium one. Have just bought it off another user, but realised that I need a LP for my angel! doh!!!
I'm trying to decide whether its cheaper to just replace the whole lot! pm me if you're interested!!!

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Don't bother getting a steel tank - Might cost slightly more for a fibre-wrapped tank but you'll decide before long to go fibre to save on weight anyway. I picked up a 5000psi 0.8l fibre tank on here for £60 posted.

-Will

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
A fibre-wrapped tank ideally (so much lighter than a steel tank, so easier for moving around etc. on and off the field). Whatever pressure you want, ideally 4500psi so you don't have to fill up as often and probably a 0.8l or 1.1l-sized tank. Post up in the Classifieds section and you should get some offers there.

-Will