Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Airsofter with a question

Rhino48

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Hello. I airsoft and I do not paintball. I would really like to know from you guys why exactly most of you hate airsoft so much.

Please let me know and please keep this civilized. Before you flame the hell out of me can I just say that most airsofters think that paintballers are immature and irresponsible. Flaming me and cussing and all that other crap would just prove them right. Do you want to prove an airsofter right? I dont think so. So can we please keep this civil. All I want to know is why most people here (the paintball community) hate airsoft so much.

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
NO one is going to flame you or cuss u m8...anyway

I think the main reason most paintballers dont play/like airsoft is because we have always wanted to get away from any military assosiations(sp?).

Although to be honest i have never actually done it so i cant really say that its good or **** so best bet is to wait for somone to come along whos done both.

Rhino48

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
I know this is a paintballer website. I have been getting paintball player hatemail off an an e-mail address I use on an airsoft forum. It isnt just one or two, I have 14 messages from 12 different people. There have also been people coming on the airsoft forum I frequent saying "Airsoft sucks. You people are pussies. Play a real mans sport and paintball." This happened 3 times before he finally got banned. I just heard about www.paintballlisgay.com that some deuschbag airsofter made. The majority of people there are paintballers saying "You have a small dick" or "Airsofters cuck major cock" and a bunch of other **** that is so ****ing stupid it makes me wonder about the intilect of the human race.

squeak

Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Com
I think the main reason most paintballers dont play/like airsoft is because we have always wanted to get away from any military assosiations(sp?).

"We" don't want to. Some may do others may like playing MIL-SIM. Others hate MIL-SIM.
Whatever camp you are in, you shouldn't be saying "WE" instead say "ME".
Say "I have always wanted to get away from any military associations."
And learn to spell. Ever heard of School?

O.J

TEAM LUCID!!1!ONE!!
Aug 29, 2003
newcastle upon tyne
the reason why most of us paintballers dont like airsoft is that in paintball it isnt about the replica gun u have which looks like a real 1. in paintball u can tell uv hit sum 1 but in airsoft u cant. personally i collect airsoft guns but i still like paintball. yea paintball and airsoft have the same basic principle ( 2 get the enemy out) but in some ways theyre completely different, this dosnt mean we shouldnt get on together.oh and by the way fellow pballers, u can get 6mm paintballs for airsoft guns!!

p.s airsoft does have more of a rambo association!

try it before u dis it! that goes for both paintballers and airsofters. ;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by squeak
"We" don't want to. Some may do others may like playing MIL-SIM. Others hate MIL-SIM.
Squeak, if you bothered to look before you leapt you would have found out that a large majority of ballers here are only interested in Tournament Paintball, i.e. that played on Regular flat Super Air fields. Com can use the proverbial "we" whenever he wants. Lay of the flaming on your first post or be prepared for the "mother of all flamings" (and this ain't Saddam saying it).

A large majority of people here do not enjoy, take part or want to debate Mil Sim, should you wish to do so, please elsewhere. We believe any association with firearms real or imagined is bad for the (hopefully) fledgling sport of paintball.

No I cannot comment on people who come to your site and flame you, but I don't believe it's anyone here.

Please stay and feel free to discuss Paintball, Angels, Monkeys, Humvee's and even Ho's but not Mil Sim.

Now please allow normal service to resume before I get out the special brew and get medieval on yo ass.

;)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Its a lot harder to make airsoft a competitive sport, it wouldnt be as fun to watch as paintball due to the lack of mark it leaves when your hit. I really dont see why people 'hate' airsofters, and viceversa.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by squeak
Way to make friends, I'm not particularly bothered about your other opinions, but flaming someones spelling is disgusting...... you may be insulting someone with dyslexia, using English as a second language or with a range of other difficulties.
If you make any more posts, use a spell checker and be careful with your grammar. I will be marking every post you make for the rest of your life.

Sorry, but I'm a teacher, and you are no different to any other bully.

1) Your use of capitalisation is very poor c-

Also I'd ditch this thread......it was posted by the same player in a different forum and was locked.........he's a bit emotional and ended up ranting.
There's a good thread on the gold board about this, check it out.