Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA Viking

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
Am thinking of getting one of these so my question is, is there or was there a big following of these in the UK ive only seen a few on here for sale so will I have to go over the pond to get one of these or are there a few in the UK also if anyone knows how they shoot and are they reliable any info would be great

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
there is roughly 10-20 in uk.
Beautifully made, only service required is a drop of oil.
Fantastic on air, basically a great marker............. not the lightest thing in the world tho!

Reactions: tomo110290

R-M-I

I <3 MQ-Valves
Dec 4, 2008
NORWAY
They ARE fantastic markers.. I have two myself (located in Norway though) :)

I might possibly let one go if the offer is good enough.. The one potentially for sale is a 03 FSP milled UL'ed Viking with a Tadao OLED board :)

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
They ARE fantastic markers.. I have two myself (located in Norway though) :)

I might possibly let one go if the offer is good enough.. The one potentially for sale is a 03 FSP milled UL'ed Viking with a Tadao OLED board :)
looking over the pond they seen to go for alot am not looking at spending loads but i am wanting one probability an unmilled or half milled

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i'm about to start building an evil m (ehm) which is kinda the aka that was never made.
once you have a viking you will then start wanting more!

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i'm about to start building an evil m (ehm) which is kinda the aka that was never made.
once you have a viking you will then start wanting more!
yep done it with cockers you cant stop buying. but i think i will get a wanted thread up so for one of these but if there's nothing will try the US

R-M-I

I <3 MQ-Valves
Dec 4, 2008
NORWAY
I have to admit that's exactly what happened to me aswell.. Started with cockers.. (Still have a heap of CustomCockers).

Then I bought a Viking and I was in love :) always liked them.. Especially the factory team vikes.. JMJ, Bonebrake.. And ofcourse the tarantula Vikings.

Here's the one I will potentially be selling in the future :)

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
I have to admit that's exactly what happened to me aswell.. Started with cockers.. (Still have a heap of CustomCockers).

Then I bought a Viking and I was in love :) always liked them.. Especially the factory team vikes.. JMJ, Bonebrake.. And ofcourse the tarantula Vikings.

Here's the one I will potentially be selling in the future :)

very nice i bet it wasn't cheap i think what i am going to do is get a cheapish one like £300 and go from there

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
that is a guess!
about 8 or 9 were bought in for a team, i've had 3 different ones,
a few have been bought in to the uk from the states, (ollytheosteo as an example) but a few have gone back to the states too!!