Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

alien indy/ macdev

everblade

Jun 10, 2009
Well, the missus has very kindly turned around and offered to put £550 to a marker and I am generally looking to put some of my money in and get a high end marker, these two caught my eye.

Can anyone tell me where in the uk I can buy these markers? If anyone uses them, every had any major trouble, difficulty finding spares? Looking to buy brand new a indy, a droid or a cyborg rx but if someone happens to have one they're selling then just give me a wave ( and a few pictures...)

G

Gassy

09 indy is a fantastic marker and Jack is a cool guy to deal with.

If you email him mark your subject indy 09 sale as he gets 1000's of spam emails every week so tends not to answer many.

Light,efficent and extremely accurate.

Stock 1 piece barrel is good as is the mayday barrel kit.

board has every setting you could ever ask for.

comes stock with laser eyes (green)

the ram now comes out of the back which makes lubing easier.

top of the tree marker, as good as anything out there for 1/2 to 2/3 of the price.
plenty of info here and some pics

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121054

everblade

Jun 10, 2009
Thanks for the info gassy, real useful. I was told to look at another marker as well, a vanguard creed which I believe you just sold. How would you rate that marker in comparison? What are you shooting now?

G

Gassy

Thanks for the info gassy, real useful. I was told to look at another marker as well, a vanguard creed which I believe you just sold. How would you rate that marker in comparison? What are you shooting now?
The creed is £300 more.It shoots smoother than the alien with no kick at all and comes with all the bells and whistles the alien doesn't in the box but can you justify the extra £300.

The creeds oled is a very nice feature,really easy to program and it comes with one of the best barrel kits on the market.It is also the lightest marker i have ever picked up.Even my 9 year old girl could shoot it.

If you have £650+ get the Indy but there is no tech support over here at the moment

If you have £950+ get the creed as their customer service is excellent.

I will be shooting a Victory when they land as I have had good experiences from both the marq and closer I have owned before and can tech them myself.