Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

all set for campaign???

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
just wondering what are teams doing at night time is there any specific places everyones going to?? is there a bar or something on site??
also what time are the fields open to

i have no idea because i havent received any info through the post yet....

regards steve
see you all in the middle

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Apocalypse are camping just 2 mins down the road from campaign and we are looking at getting trashed on the camp site!

Will have a HUGE tent set up for social activities (Warmer and away from prying eyes)

Plus will most likely be looking at some bars and stuff too.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Hey there steph hun,

Though u girls were commuting from sparks, If its just gonna be you or all of ya and u wanna join in with our little rabble then feel free. Should be fun and we have a little something extra to make it all more fun!

Anyways we are getting to campsite about 12.30 on thursday. i dont think u can book but one of the team are trying to give them a ton of grief tonight on the phone.

If u wanna know more about when/where we gonna be feel free to gimme a call on 07789 871788

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Yeah, but you get to party with the boys if you want! I get to crawl home & wash everyone's playing kit & dry it for the next day, & it's a 9.30pm curfew in my house due to me having to be on site really early every morning to work.:(

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Portsmouth Uni are also camping (after I did it last year with Bugout), so we shall see you rabble there!

Oh, and Liz, fancy taking our kit back to wash too :D

Actually, don't worry about it, we're students, we never wash normally anyways, right? :p :rolleyes:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by one of the chicks
does that mean you'll be helping me with my kit chick!!!!!???
I'm prepared to take home playing jerseys and trousers for the Chicks. Full Stop. Just on Friday night. No-one else's. No other clothing. Remember, I DO have to get it washed, half dried. hung up & STILL get enough sleep to be up at about 5.30am!:D :D :D

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Oh yeah, a little bit of information that they'll tell you at the campsite anyways, but it's worth knowing.

Don't leave ANYTHING outside your tents. At all. Full Stop. The foxes will eat the said items/drag them off into the bushes.

That's if the paintball equivalent of a mini-glastonbury isn't enough to scare em of permanently.

Famine, I reckon we should all have a BBQ type thingy on either the thursday or the friday evening, grab a couple of disposable ones, a few burgers, and plenty of alcy-hol. :D