Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AMAZING Custom Grips - With a Twist - No. 2

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
GROUP BUY CLOSED

If y'all would like to order some, please get in touch with Tracey at Stinger Paintball Designs.
www.stingerpaintballdesigns.com

She is extremely helpful and will help let you know everything they need from you to make a great pair of custom grips.

If you mention you were referred from the PGi UK Group Buy you may be lucky enough to get a few bucks off.

Cheers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody,

After the great success of the previous custom grip order from the States I am organising another group buy. :D

For those who don't know about the other one, you can find pictures and info in this link to the previous thread. Clicky

This order will be in two parts, as there is a new VERY SPECIAL option available. ;)

1. The first part will be similar to the old thread.

2. This part will be for people who would like add a little extra something to these amazing grips for a rediculously small amount! Keep reading to find out more...

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
When I first saw these grips available I was a little hesitant and curious as to what the quality might be like. I have seen plastic (acrylic) grips before and to be frank they were quite shabby, sharp, bulky and really not up to scratch.

But I decided to investigate anyway. When I received a pair of these Dark Seoul grips however, I was completely blown away by the quality and clarity of the final product. They are extremely clean cut, streamlined and perfectly thin. The edges have a lovely chamfer and even though they are smooth, it’s very easy to handle a marker with them installed.

I decided to share these with all of you good people here on P8ntballer and organised a group buy a few weeks ago. So far I’ve only heard great feedback and continued interest, hence this second group buy.

This happens to come at the perfect time though. Because not only have myself and a few members of the P8ntballer community enjoyed and realised how great these are, but so have hundreds of other people in the States and around the world. Luckily for us, a company in California has also realised the potential of these very cool accessories and started a fabulous new service whereby ANYBODY can COMPLETELY customise their grips with practically anything they imagine.

Now, this isn’t just any company – but the one and only Stinger Paintball Designs. You may have seen some of their work in the form of the gorgeous hoppers they have been producing for a few years now.

There are only a few things you need to do to create your own personal, one of a kind set of grips:

1. Select the model of marker you want the grips for.
2. Supply the artwork for the grips in a high quality .jpg format
3. Provide a detailed description of how you want your grips to look in relation to the artwork provided.

Then you leave the rest up to Stinger.

Now this special line only launched about 24 hours ago and I have been talking with the lovely people at Stinger. They have agreed to give us a great discounted price on these grips provided we get enough orders together.

They are retailing for approximately £20. Our price will be hopefully be approximately £15 including shipping to your door in the UK (or mainland Europe I believe). Final price will be clarified when the order goes in, once we have enough interest. Personally, I feel that the combination of these great grips melded with the custom work that Stinger will be putting into them to make them perfect for you is an absolute bargain at twice the price.

The nature of these awesome accessories for you gat means that endless possibilities are at your disposal! Have anything printed on from:

• Matching custom grips for your entire team with logos, names, numbers etc.!
  • Your favourite designer brand pattern!
  • Your favourite game characters, music groups, movie them!
  • Your sponsors!
  • Your face!
  • Camo, urban camo, digi camo, pink camo!
  • Scantily clad ladies!
  • Scantily clad lads! (whatever floats your boat)
  • Your favourite slogan!
  • A picture to blend seamlessly into your custom anno!
  • The possibilities are ENDLESS!

I present to you…..Viper Grips!

Camo HK & Cherry Louis Vuitton

Burberry & Burnt Orange Burberry

Chrome Carbon Fiber & Gold Carbon Fiber

White Hitman & Black Hitman

Green Digi Camo & Baige Digi Camo

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Grey Storm & Rock Digi Camo

Red Boa & Hobbes

Rasta & Coloured LV on Black

Orange Leopard & Lady in Flames

Diamond Back Rattle Snake

So there you have it folks, merely a tiny sample of the possibilities available! Get your creative juices flowing and get your team mates involved to we can get some great deals on these.

You may be wondering how these images are affixed. They use a similar method as their custom hoppers using high grade quality paints and have expanded the inlay process to encompass more variety. They then seal the surface with an adhesive backing for lasting protection.

Due to the flat surface of the grips Stinger Paintball Designs are now able to make designs you only dreamed of before!

BUT DON’T FORGET OPTION 1, there are also the standard grips available in a HUGE assortment of colours as listed below.

Models of gat these are available for:

• Marq 6/7/Rapper
  • Shocker/Ion/Nerve
  • Ton Ton Shocker
  • Ego up to '06 including Etek
  • DM4/DM5/SM5
  • PM5/PM6/PM7
  • Timmy
  • Legend
  • Quest
  • Fusion
  • MacDev Cyborg
  • NEW - Element Ion frame V2
  • NEW - Ton Ton Shocker
  • NEW - Angel A4 Fly 90*
  • NEW - ICD FS7/8
  • NEW - PMR
  • NOW AVAILABLE! - Ego 7
  • NOW AVAILABLE! - Invert Mini
  • NOW AVAILABLE! - Angel 05/06 Speed/Gat
  • STILL IN DEVELOPMENT - DM6 (Ultralite Frames)
  • NO PLANS CURRENTLY - ****er frames. E1, E2, Karnivore etc.

Available Colors for Option 1:

• Clear - Use as is for cool trasparent look or CREATE YOUR OWN INTERCHANGABLE BACKGROUNDS IF YOU CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE TO PRINT ON THE VIPER GRIPS!
  • Transparent Yellow
  • Transparent Amber/Orange
  • Transparent Dark Green
  • Transparent Red
  • Transparent Light Blue
  • Transparent Blue
  • Transparent Smoke
  • Solid Black
  • Solid White
  • Mirror (Will cost extra)
  • Smoke Mirror (Will cost extra)
Option 1 Pricing will be UNDER £15.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THESE! Or else my inbox will explode, and that would be messy. Please e-mail:

PROP8NTBA11ER@aim.com
When you e-mail me please include your P8ntballer username to make it easier to keep track

This is the e-mail address I will use to correspond with people outside of this thread and it is where to send the photos/pictures for your design.

Templates for Viper Grips - Feel free to use these to aid in you in your design.

All Ego's up to 06
Alias Style Timmy
Alias Style Timmy - Photoshop
Ion, Shocker & Nerve
Ion, Shocker & Nerve - Photoshop
DM5 / PM5 / PM6
MacDev Cyborg
Fusion
Quest
Marq 6/7/Rapper Onyx
ICD Freestyle 7 & 8
Ton Ton Shocker
PMR
More coming soon...

--------------------------------------------------------

Current Orders - ESTIMATED INITIAL ORDER DATE 2/2/2007

Option 1 - Standard Colours

1. YourMum - Clear Ion

Option 2 - Custom Viper Grip

1. Breakaway - Mamba A4 Fly (Grip availability TBC)
  2. Matt Lace - 05 Ego - Black Contract Killer
  3. Speedbird - Alias Timmy - Custom Design
  4. Ray Ko - Ego (?) - Custom Pattern
  5. Ray Ko - PMR - Custom Design
  6. JJA5 - 05 Ego - Custom Design
  7. Spsimon - 06 Ego - Coloured LV on black
  8. PaintballinNinja - 90* Angel
  9. Silver-O - Alias Timmy - Custom Design
  10. John C - Elemont Ion - Custom Design
  11. Misty's Big Adventure - Ion - Custom Design
  12. Polly101 - ? Gun - Leopard Style
  13. Samurai - PMR - Custom Design
  14. Ion Fire - Ion Element V2 - Custom Design
  15. Dark Warrior - TBC
  16. FireBird - TBC
  17. Raffles - TBC
  18. Parsky - TBC When 07 Ego grips available

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Cool, I may go for the 2nd option, but for the cyborg instead of the mini, it all depends on the amount of cash I have at the moment :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Oh, oh, Mr Jermy - can I tell them all yet?

Trust me guys - it'll be worth it. I've got mine ordered already :eek:!