Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Amsterdam News

i just talk to a teammember and he told me, that the weather is really fine. sunny and warm. the fields look nice but they are really small (they are not really long....)

there are tomahawk, jt, raven, angel, draxxus and the sherer fields. all teams are there.

the games start tommorrow at 7.30 in the morning.

that's all i know!!!

more news tomorrow on paintball2000.de (only in german). but i can send all the infos i get in this forum.

Markie X

Apr 3, 2002
Amsterdam
Sorry but the effective playing field is 40 x 60 meters or 130 x 194,5 feet to be exact.
This is exactly so with all six fields, the X-Ball version will lose 5 meters on both ends
when the game starts which is clearly marked with a double line.
All field measurements happened with land measuring equipment so we can
guarantee that all corners are 90 degrees
60 meters off effective playing length is something i have not seen in a while due
to the fact that most soccer fields are limited to an average of 55 meters in width,
we were lucky that we had olympic fields and some room to spare.

A lot of effort went in to this one guys, so with any criticism at least get your facts straight...

BTW criticism is much appreciated...;)

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Rumour on the jungle drums

I've heard a rumour ia the interweb jungle drums that things went "a bit funny" during the Dynasty - Ugly Ducklings game, with ker-fuffles and both teams shooting from the deadbox - anyone out there that can confirm/dispell these rumours?

terrorizer

May 15, 2003
Germany
www.toxicpaintball.de
Rumour on the jungle drums

Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
I've heard a rumour ia the interweb jungle drums that things went "a bit funny" during the Dynasty - Ugly Ducklings game, with ker-fuffles and both teams shooting from the deadbox - anyone out there that can confirm/dispell these rumours?
I can. I had a phonecall with Oliver from Germany´s Team Entrophy, he is there with the Hamburg Highlander. He told me that the Ducklings and Dynasty had a small fight on the field hehe.
Players were said to be shooting each other from the deadbox etc.
There were a couple of 1 for 1s and the Ducklings got a warning by the ultimate judge, that they would be excluded from the DMA if this would happen again.