Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Amsterdam News

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Toulouse is a hared event though ( as my team keep telling me) just cos of the sheer volume of teams there. the nov catagory is designed for teams like urself, to gain experience, then step up later in the year to Am B for the remaining events. you would gain far more from that, than from being out of your depth.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Well we showed alot of the teams at the weekend that we could play at their level, after taking a few players at the start and pushin the field we were doin pretty well. But then it all kinda just fell once we started losin bodies couldn t hold the game.

We didn t have a full strenght squad out there though, we also had a player that we neva played with before (cheers Jo) so it wasn t really ideal. and we will be goin with a full strength team to Toulose with a team we kno can win games cause we all work well together ;)

Don't think we will drop to novice mate, think you learn more when you lose so if we get humped at Toulose we will just take in wot happend then take it to Campaign.

Mak D

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by terrorizer
Good job on reaching the finals for the Highlanders. I´ve heard that the marshalling when playing the Fat Ladies was quite bad, but whatever, theyre through.
Which field was this game on!

prostitute

May 31, 2002
Street corners
Visit site
I guess all of these people giving Illusion a hard time about playing Novice in Amsterdam obviously did not take the time to go and watch them play. If they did they would not of recognised all of the players in the squad and would soon realise that this was a scratch team put together to enjoy the sights and sounds of Amsterdam.

By the way I do not know if any of you have taken the time to read your last copy of PBUK, because if you had you would have noticed that the original core of Illusion is now playing for the Phoenix Factory Team....... leaving only a couple of players to continue Illusion :D so you will see Illusion dropping a few divisions in the near future!!!!!!

By the way Tony I would have thought you would be pleased for both your sponsors and for UK paintball that an English Team won the division. And you seem very quick to slag off teams for winning when you think they have ringers, but have you ever stopped to consider who is playing in the other teams. :confused:

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
I have to say a big up to illusion
THey did not storm the division and had to work dam ( get it , see what i did there ) hard to get that first place position
so props up to them

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
cheers Kris (you great bottle of cheap stinkin chip oil...!)
anyway, we werent expectin' too much, being Illusion's first mill event and being a bit of a scratch team and all, but we went and won the dam (get it, see what I did there) thing (I say we, I werent there, but you know what I mean)
so I think a higher division is on the cards for the next one.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
we gotta redo that game that went to a draw damn that was fun

Andy