The Home Of European Paintball

Amsterdam not being on?

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Hello fellow paintballers.

Just been on the millennium site and after clicking on the Amsterdam masters link it say that there will be no millennium tourney in Amsterdam this year.....

What the hell did i miss? Are we down to 5 millennium's this year now or what?

Any response greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Ken

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
hmm. i got the same response

"There will be NO tournaments from the MILLENNIUM SERIES in Amsterdam or elsewere in The Netherlands in 2003"

is all that the site said.....:( :confused:

sam

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
As I was in Amsterdam at the weekend I heard a few things on the rumour mill.

Mainly they all revolved around the Dutch promoter being owed a pile of money from the Millenium Series and so wont set up the Dutch event this year.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
does that mean that it will be moved to another country? what about all the teams that have already booked flights and hotels?its was only a few months away after all.

will it be resolved by the commitee??

sam

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
There was no dealing with the Millennium Series and the Gentleman that made these posts. I believe he is a disgruntled party who was involved in the organisation on DMA 2002. Any dispute he may have is with the promoters and not the Millennium series itself. A representative is flying out to Amsterdam on Friday to sort matters out.

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Trinity
Very concerned as we are about to book up flights etc,
Are there no Buddha's on line to answer our prayers;)
Here is one now.....but I'm afraid this foe is beyond me.

This can't seriously true, can it? I mean, it's has already been announced that Mayhem will take place in Amsterdam this year. People have already planned and made reservations and the lot......this is not done, period. I'm upset.